Welcome to Herbalife and the Vibe Team
There is a simple process to get your started in your new business that we will outline here. Your sponsor should introduce you to this as soon as your payment is received … do not wait if it is a few days before your International Business Pack arrives.
The Getting Started Basics
1. Setup your support structure:
‘Join’ Vibe Team (from the menu at the top) … it is free.
Subscribe to the Vibe Team ‘Blog’ … on the top of the left column on VibeTeam.com.
Subscribe to your State information on your States STS (Success Training System) site (if applicable) … links are in left column on VibeTeam.com.
www.MyHerbalife.com … the Company Support Site including online Product Ordering . If your registration was done ‘online’ you will already have a PIN for this site, if not contact Distributor Service 08 8154 0220.
2. Place an order, including products for you to get started on, immediately – take advantage of the best discount by watching the Marketing Plan (Here) or have your sponsor go through it with you.
3. Partner Up … all business need ‘partners’ … traditional businesses have partners that work in the business and outside partners (eg Banker, Accountant, Lawyers etc) … in this business a ‘partner’ is someone who wants to build a business like you, they will work with you and at the same time be independent from you. Who can you think of right now that you would like to have as your partner? You may be able to think of 1, 2, 3 or more.
4. Schedule a ‘Shake Party’ in the next 7 days.
5. Price List - Easy To Use ... available on VibeTeam.com >>> Business Methods >>> Tools. Note: the Herbalife Price List that comes with the IBP is not pre-calculated to include freight and packing, the Price List on VibeTeam.com is pre-calculated so is easier to use.
6. Do the ‘Healthy Breakfast’ training available on VibeTeam.com >>> Business Methods >>> Healthy Breakfast.
7. Book yourself into the next STS (Success Training Seminar).
Now work through the balance of the Action Check List.
You can order Products online or sign Distributors online … but there are many ‘scam sites’ that want to take your volume, take your potential distributors and take your money! Never ‘Google’ to find a site for ordering or Sponsoring. Only use www.MyHerbalife.com or other sites nominated in Herbalife manuals by typing them into the address bar on your browser or from your ‘favourites’ but NOT by ‘searching’ or by ‘Google’. Only place your first orders or sign your first new distributors with the detailed guidance of your experienced sponsor until you get the experience. If you have any questions ask your first upline TAB Team.
Action Check List
1. Send your completed Distributor Application to Herbalife or enter your registration online with your Sponsors help. Note: You will need your details on the company computer system asap.
2. Establish your goals and develop an Action Plan for your first 90 days with your Sponsor (see page 5 of Book 1). Suggestion: Download a copy of the page Here, complete it and email it back to your Sponsor.
3. Watch the 'Personalise Your Programme' DVD and review the Product Catalogue to familiarise yourself with the products and their benefits..
4. Be sure to take advantage of the sliding scale for the best discount. Suggestion: Watch the 'Marketing Plan' DVD and review Book 3, page 12..
5. Place your first product order. (See Book 4 page 19 for Australian order procedures, Book 4 page 22 for New Zealand order procedures). Suggestion: Order direct from Herbalife rather than your Sponsor so you can accumulate volume to move to a higher discount level.
6. Use the products. Suggestion: Shake serve size is 2 level scoops of the white Herbalife measuring spoon (big end).
7. Complete your 'Packaging Your Success Story' information on page 10 of Book 1. Suggestion: Take 'before' photos, see page 8 of Book 1.
8. Practice your button responses with your Sponsor. Complete your 'Circle of Influence Worksheets' (see page 19 of Book 1). Suggestion: Photocopy your 'Circle of Influence Worksheets' from Book 1 or print First Page Here Second Page Here
9. Contact every person on your Circle of Influence Worksheet. Suggestion: Consider - Who you would like as a 'business partner'; who are you inviting to your home party/business launch/shake party; who can you practice a Wellness Evaluation with, who can you practice the Healthy Breakfast with ... work with your Sponsor..
10. Understand Herbalife Product categories by reading Book 2, 'Using & Retailing Your Products'.
11. Invite prospects to attend Herbalife Opportunity Meetings..
12. Home Parties, Grand Openings, Herbalife Nutrition Clubs and Weight Loss Challenges. Suggestion: Schedule your Home Party/Business Launch/Shake Party in your first 7 days..
13. Advertise your business in local papers and online. Suggestion: Check with your Sponsor first as to what might work best in your area with your resources..
14. Create and maintain records and files for your customers.
15. Ask for referrals. .
16. Visit MyHerbalife.com.
17. Get your PIN (from MyHerbalife.com … if you used the online registration system you would have created your PIN during this process)..
18. Attend a local meeting or Success Training Seminar (STS) in your area (dates, locations and times are listed on MyHerbalife.com). Suggestion: Links to details for each Australian State are on the home page of DTcentral.com (left hand column).
19. Participate in Herbalife conference calls (dates and times are listed on www.MyHerbalife.com).
20. Watch the monthly ‘Kick-off Show’ and other training videos available 24/7 at the Video Training Library (HBN).
21. View success stories, download fliers, get business tips and much more.
1. Visa or MasterCard (credit or debit card) ... apply for one now if you do not have one ... you cannot use facilities such as Herbalife's online ordering unless you have a credit or debit card.
2. You will need a diary and a journal ... keep all of your notes in one place, bits of paper get lost.
3. You can download and/or print a copy of this whole page Coming.
What Is Next?
What is next? Work with your Sponsor to start an action plan to ‘Get 20 Keep 20’ customers and add people into your Team, decide on a Daily Method of Operation (DOM) that works for you (review the ‘Business Methods’ on DTcentral.com). Start working with the Get 20 Keep 20 Gauge Sheets, you can download these on DTcentral.com >>> Business Methods >>> Get 20 Keep 20.